New Parisian headquarters for Sandro Paris
French ready-to-wear label Sandro Paris has inaugurated new, 2,700 m² headquarters at 150 boulevard Haussmann, Paris, home to all of the brand's departments, including its design studio and laboratory.
The new headquarters are located in a patrician building dating back to 1860, to the period when Paris' urban architecture was wholly renovated by Baron Haussmann. As you walk through the building, doors open on to large, bright offices, distinctive for their tall corniced ceilings and sophisticated furniture. A Jean Prouvé table and a Pierre Jeanneret chair have pride of place at the end of a corridor.
The well-balanced interiors lay-out and its refined atmosphere mirror the mood of the Parisian label's fashion collections. A patio within the building's courtyard has been transformed into a Japanese-style garden.
Sandro Paris is part of French ready-to-wear group Sandro, Maje, Claudie Pierlot (SMCP). At the end of March, Chinese group Shandong Ruyi acquired a majority stake in the French labels from US investment fund KKR. The Shandong Ruyi group was founded in 1972 and is based in Jining. It owns over 3,000 stores in the Asia-Pacific region.
In 2015 the SMCP group generated a revenue of €675 million, equivalent to a 33% growth, and an 11% one in like-for-like terms. The group currently employs a staff of over 1,700 worldwide.
Copyright © 2022 FashionNetwork.com All rights reserved.